• Automatic/continuous WCDMA/GPRS Link Management.
• Support Modbus RTU protocol to connect to Max 3 Modbus RTU devices via RS-485 port.
• Support M2M OPC server for SCADA system.
• Easy-to-use API tool for users to develop their applications by various program development tools.
• Be the WCDMA/GPRS I/O devices.
• Support GPS function.
• Local I/O linkage function to make the simple local control.
• Support 3.7V Li-ion Battery backup.
• Power supply 10 ~ 30 VDC.
GT-540P-3GWA is an intelligent Active 3G Remote Terminal Unit with GPS. Within the high performance 32 bit CPU, GT-540P-3GWA is suit for the hard industrial environment. It features 3G module, 6 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs, 1 analog input, 1 RS-232, 1 RS-485 and SD interface. It can be used in M2M application fields to transfer the local I/O, GPS and Modbus device’s data via WCDMA/GPRS by the defined period or DI/AI triggers. The local I/O and GPS data can also be stored in the SD card to become a remote data logger. For another communication path, GT-540P-3GWA offers the E-mail mode to transfer the data by E-mail via WCDMA/GPRS for users to choose. The simple I/O linkage function of GT-540P-3GWA can reach the real time control in the local field. It also supports Li-ion battery as another power source when the main power is failed temporarily. Therefore, GT-540P-3GWA is an ideal solution for environmental monitoring, remote device management and vehicle monitoring system for M2M applications. Meanwhile, it is supplied with easy-to-use API and OPC server Software that streamline application development process, freeing system integrators from dealing with complex communication protocols of WCDMA/GPRS and the Internet.
There are no reviews yet.